- Even if his arm feels just fine, I still have no idea what Brett Favre is thinking. Apparently that makes two of us because Tom Silverstein says that even Favre has no idea what he's thinking:
A word of advice to those who are trying to figure out what Favre is going to do: stop it. He doesn't know, so how could anyone else? And even if he does know, he must go through this dance to make sure it's the right decision.
- S Nick Collins says if he misses minicamp, it won't be about money.
- The biggest signing bonus paid to an undrafted free agent recently signed by the Packers went to Texas A&M's LB Cyril Obiozor, who received $6,500.
- The first 1st round pick to suffer an injury turned out to be the Atlanta Falcons' injury-prone DT Peria Jerry. His coach says he'll be just fine. Jerry is now the favorite to win the coveted Justin Harrell Award for best injury prone performance by a rookie (and a 2nd year player, etc.).
- Will Buffalo QB Trent Edwards ever be a good QB? I was skeptical before. I'm really skeptical now that he has WR Terrell Owens yelling at him to throw every pass his way while encouraging him to ignore WR Lee Evans.
- Oakland was mocked endlessly during the draft for selecting WR Darrius Heyward-Bey over...too many players to count. It's just one practice, but he's sure gotten off to an awful start.