The Packers are well known for their ridiculous depth, built from the steady drafting hand of Ted Thompson. And they seem to be able to pluck free agents off the street and just plug them in. But here are the top 10 players they can't afford to lose and still be able to win a Super Bowl.
1. Aaron Rodgers (no explanation needed)
2. Clay Matthews (he's all the pass rush they have)
3. Greg Jennings (still Packers best WR and Rodgers go-to guy in the slot...see SB)
4. Tramon Williams (although hurt, still the best cover guy as Woodson has lost a step)
5. Scott Wells (best OL, and the glue that holds this unit together)
6. BJ Raji (numbers down with Jenkins gone, but best playmaking DL they have and commands double team)
7. Charles Woodson (may have loast step but still makes plays with veteran savy)
8. Desmond Bishop (has become a playmaking force at MLB, but best attacking the line, not in coverage)
9. Mason Crosby (perfect 15 for 15 this year, and one is starting to believe he'll now make kick with game on line)
10. Nick Collins (they did lose him so jury's out, but the issues and miscommunication in the backend of the secondary are evident and could cost them at some point if they face a hot offense like NO in the playoffs).