Hey guys, happy holidays; I'm Steven, one of the other editors for WCG, and I guess I heard something about some kind of football game being played between our two teams on Christmas?
So, yeah. We're on a four-game losing streak following a five-game winning streak, and at this point probably out of the playoff chase. Shame that this game couldn't be played under better circumstances and with fully healthy teams, but such is life in the NFL.
Anyway, feel free to ask myself and other Bears fans that come by any questions you may have about our team, such as...
- What the hell Caleb Hanie is thinking when he throws interceptions to defensive linemen
- Why his interceptions seem to come in threes
- Mike Martz, Jerry Angelo, Lovie Smith, Ted Phillips, and/or any combination of the four's near-future regarding the Bears
- The renewed struggles of the offensive line
- Anything related to the game the Bears played on Sunday
- And of course anything related to the game the Bears and Packers will play on Sunday.
Let's hope for a good, injury-free game, and I look forward to your questions!