I've never seen a post like this. It's all, who would you draft if you TnT Flynn, ect. My thought is slightly different.
If I get enough rec's, I'll do a semi-daily poll to see who the fans think we'll have on our board.
So here mine goes.
1. Courtney Upshaw - phenomenal player. I'd love a BloodShaw combination for lbs...
2. Trent Richardson - In an evolving game, Richardson is an anomaly. He's the type of RB who could have played 15-20 years ago and been the same sort of great player.
3. Morris Claiborne - every bit as good as Patrick Peterson, he has the size, speed, and strength to become Woodson's eventual replacement.
4. Quinton Coples - If properly motivated, he could be the great saviour on the defensive line that we need.
5. Dre Kirkpatrick - Just as tall and as good as Claiborne.
6. Fletcher Cox - He's got the size and strength to dominate offensive lines.
7. Michael Brockers - A guy who is 6'6" can do a lot of good in the world.
8. Whitney Mercilus
9. Melvin Ingram
23.not worth the pick, trade out
I ignored obvious top 5 picks and guys we don't have a need in (like top pick QBs). Obviously, it's defensive heavy, with 0 offensive skill positions besides Richardson. There is so much we need. I know, it doesn't seem like it, but we've got 3 1st round draft needs.