Here is my My thought towards the 2012 draft.
I'm going with my feeling that TT might trade down. And I think this is a realisitic trade. Rams Trade Their 2nd round pick ( via redskins) and 3rd round picks To Green bay For their 1st and 4th round picks. This will give Green Bay the 39th, 59th and 65th picks to start thier draft . (Going off of APC polls OLB ,DE, CB and C.)There seems to be a bundle of talent in that area that meets their needs and wouldn't be any type of a stretch for them to get. It also will help with Salary Cap issues.
But here you go!
1. Indianapolis Colts- QB, Andrew Luck
2. Washington Redskins- QB, Robert Griffin III
3. Minnesota Vikings- OT, Matt Kalil
4. Cleveland Browns- QB- Ryan Tannehill
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Rb, Trent Richardson
6. St. Louis Rams- WR, Justin Blackmon
7. Jacksonville Jaguars- DE, Melvin Ingram
8. Miami Dolphins- WR Malcolm Floyd
10. Buffalo Bills-Wr Kendall Wright
11. Kansas City Chiefs- CB, Morris Claiborne
12. Seattle Seahawks- DE QUINTON COPLES
13. Arizona Cardinals- G DAVID DECASATRO
14. Dallas Cowboys- CB Dre Kirkpatrick
15. Philadelphia Eagles- DT, Fletcher Cox
16. NY Jets- OLB, Courtney Upshaw
17. Cincinnati Bengals- OG, Cordy Glenn
18. San Diego Chargers- DT Jerel Worthy
19. Chicago Bears OT Jonathon Martin
20. Tennessee Titans- CB Stephen Gilmore
22. Cleveland Browns RB Doug Martin
23. Detroit Lions CB, Janoris Jenkins
24. Pittsburgh Steelers DT Michael Brockers DT
25. Denver Broncos DT Donatri Poe
26. Houston Texans LB DONTA HIGHTOWER
28 St loius Rams .SS Mark Barron
29. Baltimore Ravens C Peter Konz
31. New England Patriots- MLB- Luke Kuechly
Im' sure there are some questionable picks here, But I feel Cleveland will use thier first pick for Ryan Tannehill,. With the thought that, they feal Miami will go for him. And yes I took four Wr in the first round. It's a passing league now and alot of teams need WRs, not saying the talent is better it's just a demand position. I also had Poe drop, I think teams are over his outstanding Combine performance and looking at tape again. Let's hear some feedback ( be nice).