Tyler is one of only two healthy running backs currently on the team
A good Sunday morning to everyone out there. While the Packers are starting today's practice right about now, it's time to get you guys caught up on notes from last night's practice.
- Mike Daniels finally returned to practice and hopes to be able to participate in preseason games soon (TD).
- James Starks was held out of practice with an injury that was later revealed as a turf toe injury. But you know that if you read Kevin's late-night injury post. That left Alex Green and Marc Tyler as the only healthy running backs (TD).
- Herb Taylor and Andrew Datko split first-team reps at left tackle with Marshall Newhouse observing from the sidelines (RD, TD). Taylor got pulled at one point after a false start (RD).
- Casey Hayward got the initial reps at first-team cornerback opposite Tramon Williams in the base defense (WH). Davon House is keeping his head in the game while watching practice from the sidelines, however, as he was seen asking coaches about plays (TS).
- Phillip Merling and Mike Neal got their first reps on the first team on Saturday night (TS).
- Brandon Bostick is inconsistent, but is showing flashes of making plays. Shortly after a drop in 7 on 7 drills, he came up with a great catch from B.J. Coleman in double-coverage (WH, TD).
- Dale Moss had a good practice, catching a number of balls while Diondre Borel and Shaky Smithson missed practice (TD).
- Terrell Manning and Jamari Lattimore saw a lot of reps at inside linebacker last night (WH). However, A.J. Hawk and D.J. Smith got the snaps with the first team, to nobody's surprise (WH).
- Aaron Rodgers is still good. He had touchdown passes to Jordy Nelson and James Jones and reportedly handles the 2.5 second clock much better than the backups (TD).
As always, thanks to these guys for their hard work:
Not a member of Acme Packing Company? Sign up below and start commenting. Everyone here is super fun. Check us out on social media for updates as well.