Borel will need to actually catch these passes on Thursday if he wants to have a chance at making the Packers' roster.
We have finally reached the end of training camp practices. The Packers held their final workout of the 2012 training camp at 11:00 AM today, and had another walkthrough for the preseason game against the Chiefs on Thursday. Players jobs will not be won and lost today, but will definitely be determined on Thursday night.
- Ryan Taylor and Ryan Pickett returned to practice today (TS), while Jamari Lattimore missed practice with the injury he suffered yesterday (RD).
- Also held out of practice were Tom Crabtree, D.J. Williams, Robert Francois, James Starks, Derek Sherrod, Curenski Gilleylen, Davon House, and Andrew Datko (TS, RD).
- It appears that Jarrett Bush is likely your week one starter at cornerback, as he took the first reps once again today in the base defense (WH).
- Graham Harrell and Tori Gurley hooked up a few times today, once on a nicely thrown deep ball down the sidelines and shortly thereafter on a crossing route over the middle (WH).
- Diondre Borel, on the other hand, dropped a catchable ball from B.J. Coleman (WH) early, then dropped a hard-thrown ball from Aaron Rodgers later on (TD).
- Don Barclay got time at left tackle today, after playing right tackle for a while yesterday (WH). If he can show his versatility on Thursday, he will likely lock down a roster spot.
- Jermichael Finley put an exclamation point on training camp with a great touchdown catch from Aaron Rodgers along the back of the end zone (TD). He even gave Rodgers the belt afterwards.
For the final time, I would like to thank the reporters for tweeting all the news from camp over the past several weeks.
Not a member of Acme Packing Company? Sign up below and start commenting. Everyone here is awesome. Check us out on social media for updates as well.