Hello there, friends/enemies (frenemies? Friendenemies? Friend-anemones? What?). It's that time of year again. As you know, I'm Steven, weekend contributor, midweek previewer, detail guy and an editor and moderator of Windy City Gridiron.
So we meet up again in three days as the headliner for Thursday Night Football. Short turnaround, but it should be a fairly good contest - aren't they usually?
Anyway, myself and some other Bears fans will be sticking around to answer your Bears-related questions, including but not limited to:
- What was up with that first quarter performance on Sunday, and what was up with the rest of the game
- Touchdown Vulture Michael Bush
- Charles Tillman's injury, Brian Urlacher's performance and his injury
- Why the Bears are on pace to only allow 32 sacks this season
- What it feels like for the Bears to have a big-boy offense for at least one week
- Jay Cutler's plea to get people to shut up on offense
- Why in my opinion the Packers should still be favored to win on Thursday like they are.
With that, it's rivalry week. Ask your best questions and I'll (and others) try to answer them to the best of my (our) ability.