Two days of Senior Bowl practice are in the book, and as always, a number of players are doing a lot to help their draft stock while showing off their skills in front of NFL coaches, scouts and GMs. SB Nation has various people at the practices, and it's pretty easy to get a good idea of who's performing well by scouring the vast reaches of the internet.
Arrowhead Pride's BJ Kissel had an excellent recap of Day 1. If you don't have the time to read the entire thing, some quick notes:
- Wide receivers Marquise Goodwin of Texas, Chis Harper of Kansas State and Markus Wheaton of Oregon State had great days for the North squad. Denard Robinson was very up-and-down.
- Florida Atlantic strong safety Jonathan Cyprien has impressed, both with his physical tools and his play. TJ McDonald also impressed at the safety position.
- Alex Okafor, Datone Jones did well in d-line drills.
Over at Mocking The Draft, Louis Bien had a recap of Day 2. Notes from that:
- OT Eric Fisher and QB Ryan Nassib were the most impressive players at North practice.
- RB Kenyon Barner had a solid day in pass protection.
- Surprise, WR Marquise Goodwin is really fast.
- Datone Jones was good yet again.
- CB Desmond Trufant might be the most "NFL ready" DB at the Senior Bowl.
BJ Kissel of AP also had a lot of updates from today's South practice on his Twitter feed. To recap:
- QB Tyler Wilson looks like the best QB at the Senior Bowl and was stellar today.
- WR Quinton Patton was a beneficiary, had a big day.
Anyone specific you want to know about? We can dig up some info for you.