While we wish Green Bay Packers tight end Jermichael Finley the best of luck in his recovery from a bruised spinal cord, the team has no choice but to move on without him for the moment and look ahead to the game against the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday night. It's an ugly business, but it's one that leaves little time for players, coaches, or fans to grieve for injured players.
Rating the Packers vs. the Browns - JSOnline
We should have our grades out later today, and it should be no surprise that everybody's grading the Packers out well for Sunday's game.
Notes - Micah Hyde, Chris Banjo set for more playing time - JSOnline
And Jerron McMillian has become a ghost.
Assessing the options at tight end - ESPN
Here's a quick look at the other tight ends on the roster who will be asked to fill in for Finley's production.
Packers might have to win in the trenches - ESPN
With all the injuries to skill-position players, that shouldn't say "might", it should say "must".
Brandon Meriweather suspension: Redskins S out 2 games - SBNation.com
Oh look. I'd love to say I'm surprised, but I'm not.
Tennessee Titans owner Bud Adams dies - SBNation.com
The NFL lost one of its most influential owners this week.
More from Acme Packing Company:
- Report: Jermichael Finley has Bruised Spinal Cord
- McCarthy Presser 10/21: Injury to Jermichael Finley "Significant"
- Packers Game Balls: Rodgers Leads the Way In Win Over Browns
- Packers Take Over First Place in NFC North
- Browns vs. Packers Final Score: Jermichael Finley Stars Early, Gets Hurt Late in 31-13 Win