With the Packers' big win over a struggling Cleveland Browns team on Sunday, it's not a big surprise if they don't move up substantially (or at all) in this week's power rankings. One team that will be moving, however, is the Denver Broncos, after their loss in Peyton Manning's return to Indianapolis.
I honestly don't like my top five right now, and I don't feel great with the Saints as my number one team, but I'll try to justify it anyway. Drew Brees is still really ridiculously good, their offensive line keeps Brees upright, and their defense is suddenly competent. Plus, their loss came at the last second on the road in Tom Brady's house, so it's not like it's a black mark on their record. The Chiefs don't have a QB of Brees' caliber, while the Seahawks and Broncos' offensive lines have question marks.
Here's a quick rundown of power rankings from around the interwebs before we get to ours.
Acme Packing Company's Power Rankings
Discuss and debate how wrong we are in the comments.
More from Acme Packing Company:
- Browns vs. Packers Performance Grades: Boykin steps up, House shuts down
- Report: Jermichael Finley has Bruised Spinal Cord
- McCarthy Presser 10/21: Injury to Jermichael Finley "Significant"
- Packers Game Balls: Rodgers Leads the Way In Win Over Browns
- Packers Take Over First Place in NFC North