As the Packers prepare for a must-win game against the Cowboys, they'll be without several key contributors on both sides of the ball. As had been expected, the offense will have to make do without Aaron Rodgers while Nate Palmer and C.J. Wilson will leave an already troubled defense more vulnerable. Fortunately for Green Bay, Eddie Lacy, Brad Jones, and Mike Neal have all been cleared to play.
Dallas fared better on the health front this week. Linebackers Sean Lee and Bruce Carter along with cornerback Morris Claiborne headline the inactive list for Dallas. Otherwise, the Cowboys will take the field at full strength.
The full inactive lists for both teams are listed below.
- QB Aaron Rodgers
- OLB Nate Palmer
- OL Lane Taylor
- TE Jake Stoneburner
- DL C.J. Wilson
- DL Jerel Worthy
- OL J.C. Tretter
- WR Dwayne Harris
- MLB Sean Lee
- OLB Bruce Carter
- CB Morris Claiborne
- LB Martez Wilson
- OT Darrion Weems
- S Jakar Hamilton
- Report: Texas Longhorns Interested in Packers Head Coach Mike McCarthy
- NFL Week 15 Early Games Thread
- Packers vs. Cowboys, Week 15 Gameday Central
- Packers vs. Cowboys Fantasy Advice: Start the Cowboys Defense, Sit Andrew Quarless
- Packers vs. Cowboys Primer: Game Time, TV Channel, Broadcast Information, and More