Jolly's return to football this season was one of the best feel-good stories of the year. After spending three years out of the game due to drug-related issues, Jolly has gotten his life back on track and was one of the Packers' best overall defensive linemen. Jolly played in 13 games with 8 starts, recorded one sack, one fumble recovery, and one pass defense to go along with 21 total tackles.
Bostick, who spent all of 2012 on the Packers' practice squad, made the active roster this year for the first time. A wide receiver at Division II Newberry College, Bostick's receiving ability is what separated him from the other tight ends in camp. He finishes the season with seven catches for 120 yards and one touchdown, which he recorded against Philadelphia in week nine.
The Packers have announced no matching moves, so the active roster currently sits at 51 players and the team will list only five inactive players for today's game. We expect one of those roster spots to be occupied by Randall Cobb at some point next week.
Keep it here for today's game, and Go Pack Go!
- Steelers vs. Packers Primer: Game Time, TV Channel, Radio Broadcast, and More
- Steelers vs. Packers Fantasy Advice: Start Ben Roethlisberger, Sit James Jones
- Steelers vs. Packers Preview: Five Things to Watch For
- Steelers vs. Packers Preview: Q&A with Behind the Steel Curtain
- Cheese Curds: Green Bay Packers News and Links for December 20, 2013