Knowing and taking pride in TT's style, I just wanted to put together a list of bargains for their talent. These guyshave either had a bad contract year, an injury, or are just overlooked in a loaded position. Note, I am only listing for positions the Packers need some depth/starters at or if a position is overloaded and we could get a great bargain. After reading this, you will feel like Billy Beane.
1) Brent Grimes (CB)
2) Fred Davis (TE)
3) Brandon Moore (G)
4) MIchael Huff (CB/S) - Perfect replacement for Charles if we needed.
5) Eric Winston (T) - Only if we lost hope on Sherrod
6) Israel Idonije (DE) - Maybe not a 3-4 fit, but could fit somehow
7) Daryl Smith (LB) - Not a good blitzer
9) Bryant McKinne (T) - See Winston.
10) Brandon Lloyd (WR) - Short-term replacement for Jennings.
11) Sedrick Ellis (DL)
12) Victor Butler (LB) - Can blitz nicely.
13) Kerry Rhodes (S)
14) Kevin Walter (WR)
15) Tracy Porter (CB)
16) Karlos Dansby (LB)
17) Larod Stephens-Howling - If Ross can't return, then he could be a good add.
18) Peyton Hillis (RB)
19) Shaun Phillips (OLB) - I think he is too underrated.
They are not in order, but all could be useful to the Pack. Thoughts on who we should target?
FanPosts are designed to be used to start a conversation on a specific topic, not unlike a front page story. They have a 75-word minimum: If you don't have much to say on a topic, consider using a FanShot.