Knowing and taking pride in TT's style, I just wanted to put together a list of bargains for their talent. These guyshave either had a bad contract year, an injury, or are just overlooked in a loaded position. Note, I am only listing for positions the Packers need some depth/starters at or if a position is overloaded and we could get a great bargain. After reading this, you will feel like Billy Beane.
1) Brent Grimes (CB)
2) Fred Davis (TE)
3) Brandon Moore (G)
4) MIchael Huff (CB/S) - Perfect replacement for Charles if we needed.
5) Eric Winston (T) - Only if we lost hope on Sherrod
6) Israel Idonije (DE) - Maybe not a 3-4 fit, but could fit somehow
7) Daryl Smith (LB) - Not a good blitzer
9) Bryant McKinne (T) - See Winston.
10) Brandon Lloyd (WR) - Short-term replacement for Jennings.
11) Sedrick Ellis (DL)
12) Victor Butler (LB) - Can blitz nicely.
13) Kerry Rhodes (S)
14) Kevin Walter (WR)
15) Tracy Porter (CB)
16) Karlos Dansby (LB)
17) Larod Stephens-Howling - If Ross can't return, then he could be a good add.
18) Peyton Hillis (RB)
19) Shaun Phillips (OLB) - I think he is too underrated.
They are not in order, but all could be useful to the Pack. Thoughts on who we should target?