The Green Bay Packers announced their final two practice squad signings for opening week of the 2013 season today. Those players are offensive tackle Aaron Adams and running back Michael Hill. Both players are undrafted free agents and come from small schools, with Adams hailing from FCS Eastern Kentucky and Hill from Division II Missouri Western.
Adams spent training camp with the Cleveland Browns this season, playing both guard and tackle.
Hill was a member of the San Diego Chargers in camp, and he recorded 60 rushing yards on 21 attempts along with two catches for 15 yards on seven targeted passes.
With these additions, the Packers' practice squad is set with the following eight:
QB Scott Tolzien
RB Michael Hill
T Aaron Adams
G Bryan Collins
TE Jake Stoneburner
WR Charles Johnson
WR Myles White
CB James Nixon
More from Acme Packing Company:
- Packers 2013 Season Preview: Q&A with SBNation
- Packers Sign Seneca Wallace, Release B.J. Coleman
- Breaking Down the Possibilities at Backup Quarterback
- Packers 2013 Practice Squad: Tracking the Signings
- Packers Final* 53-Man Roster