The NFL playoffs are finally here. Naturally, the stakes are higher than ever, and assuming the Packers manage to sell their remaining playoff tickets, everyone in Wisconsin will be watching.
While the entire APC staff is thrilled the Packers fought their way into the playoffs, few of us believe they'll upset the 49ers this weekend. Certainly, the still struggling Green Bay's defense played a large role in these predictions. It also doesn't help that San Francisco possesses one of the league's best ground games, not to mention a great defense.
Here are our picks for the wildcard round of the NFL Playoffs, and head over to the FanPosts to make your picks as well.
|KC @ IND||KC||KC||IND||IND||IND||IND||TBA||IND|
|NO @ PHI||PHI||PHI||NO||PHI||NO||PHI||TBA||PHI|
|SD @ CIN||CIN||CIN||CIN||CIN||CIN||CIN||TBA||CIN|
|SF @ GB||SF||SF||SF||GB||SF||SF||TBA||SF|
There you have it. With the playoffs come a clean slate for all the writers, a chance to make up for the mistakes of the regular season. Hopefully we're right about all our picks save those of us picking the 49ers.
Enjoy the playoffs, everyone!
- Acme Podcasting Company Wildcard Round Edition: Packers take on the 49ers
- 49ers vs. Packers Preview: Why San Francisco Might Not Be Able to Outscore Green Bay
- Chicago Bears Sign Jay Cutler to 7-Year Contract
- 49ers vs. Packers: Q&A with Niners Nation
- New Year's Day College Football Bowl Games Open Thread