It's been a while since the APC writers put their heads together to talk about the state of the Green Bay Packers, but with Aaron Rodgers being injured this seemed like the perfect time to wallow in some self-pity together. Today, Jason and Tex called in to go over the Packers' major injuries, including Rodgers' collarbone, Clay Matthews' thumb, and Nick Perry's foot.
We also broke down several of the key matchups for Sunday's game, gave our final predictions for the game, and took a look at the playoff picture in the NFC. Spoiler alert: Tex thinks the Packers can get in if them can reach a record of 10-6.)
Give us a listen below, and let us know what you think of our predictions in the comments!
More from Acme Packing Company:
- Eagles vs. Packers Fantasy Advice: Start Nick Foles; Bench James Jones
- Aaron Rodgers Injury: A Deeper Medical Opinion into the Packer's Broken Collarbone
- Asking Bleeding Green Nation: Which Packer Would You Want on the Eagles?
- McCarthy Presser 11/8: Clay Matthews is probable for Sunday
- Eagles vs. Packers: 5 Things to Watch For