Rodgers is being Rodgers, the defense looks solid, and the run game is keeping things semi-balanced. Let's hope for more of the same in the second half.
- I think there might be something wrong with SItton's back. He's played uncharacteristically bad so far this season.
- I hope Eddie Lacy is okay. Brandon Meriweather better get fined for that hit. Dude needs to learn how to tackle properly and quit targeting.
- James Jones is back with a vengeance, but needs to hold onto the ball with both hands when diving for the pylon.
- Davon House is playing himself into the playing group again. The Packers needed his physical style of play last week.
- Nick Perry is making some disruptive plays, and the D-line seems to be getting a good rush on a consistent basis.