Unfortunately it was closed to the public, and the media was only let for part of it, so it's hard to get any information about what happened. Maybe the most notable things were that tryout DT Fred Bledsoe signed a contract, and the rookie QBs Brian Brohm and Matt Flynn were given the playbook.
- GM Ted Thompson had rookie QB Matt Flynn rated much higher than the 7th round. But he also thought QB Ingel Martin was worth a 5th round pick two years ago. Flynn looked more comfortable than the average rookie, and playing alongside top QBs (such as last year's first overall pick QB Jamarcus Russell) and top coaches, Les Miles and Nick Saban, has rubbed off on him.
- Mike McCarthy thought the rookie QBs got off to a good start.
- 5th round pick T Breno Giacomini was mentioned in a couple articles, so he apparently made a good impression on the reporters.
- McCarthy liked Division III, UW-Whitewater RB Justin Beaver, but didn't guarantee him a roster spot either. Also, he praised 2nd round WR Jordy Nelson on his excellent route running, and his ability to react while the ball is in the air.
- 3rd round TE Jermichael Finley was even more athletic than McCarthy expected. However the two rookie offensive lineman Josh Sitton and Giacomini are not overly athletic but play with a good "disposition" according to McCarthy. Apparently that's his way of saying they've got a mean streak.