- X-rays of Brett Favre's injured shoulder have been sent to the Vikings. Or maybe not. I'm sure this is driving everyone over at Daily Norseman to drink an extra 6 pack of Grain Belt.
- DE Jason Hunter was released on Monday and found a new home in Detroit by the end of the week. Sean at Pride of Detroit thinks he might be useful as a special teams player.
- Get an early start on the 2010 NFL draft rumors. The Packers might draft Florida DE Carlos Dunlap.
- J.I. Halsell has an interesting website if you're a salary cap geek. When a recent unsigned draftee suffers a season ending injury in minicamp, the injury has no effect on his rookie contract.
- There is an advertising link on this site for the upcoming Spike TV show, 4th and Long, so this might seem like a shameless plug, but is there any shameless plug the Dallas Cowboys won't subject on their team? All their dirty laundry was aired out a couple times on Hard Knocks. Now "Hall of Famer Michael Irvin is on a quest to give a football hopeful a shot at making the Dallas Cowboys roster." Does any team need some guy from a reality show hanging around their training camp? Although I'm feeling a little less annoyance these days at the sight of Irvin since he had a cameo on my favorite TV show, Burn Notice.