- Even if his arm feels just fine, I still have no idea what Brett Favre is thinking. Apparently that makes two of us because Tom Silverstein says that even Favre has no idea what he's thinking:
A word of advice to those who are trying to figure out what Favre is going to do: stop it. He doesn't know, so how could anyone else? And even if he does know, he must go through this dance to make sure it's the right decision.
- S Nick Collins says if he misses minicamp, it won't be about money.
- The biggest signing bonus paid to an undrafted free agent recently signed by the Packers went to Texas A&M's LB Cyril Obiozor, who received $6,500.
- The first 1st round pick to suffer an injury turned out to be the Atlanta Falcons' injury-prone DT Peria Jerry. His coach says he'll be just fine. Jerry is now the favorite to win the coveted Justin Harrell Award for best injury prone performance by a rookie (and a 2nd year player, etc.).
- Will Buffalo QB Trent Edwards ever be a good QB? I was skeptical before. I'm really skeptical now that he has WR Terrell Owens yelling at him to throw every pass his way while encouraging him to ignore WR Lee Evans.
- Oakland was mocked endlessly during the draft for selecting WR Darrius Heyward-Bey over...too many players to count. It's just one practice, but he's sure gotten off to an awful start.
If you buy something from an SB Nation link, Vox Media may earn a commission. See our ethics statement.