- shaynes41 from Bolts From The Blue took a stab at calculating offensive lineman pass protection rankings. The numbers look poorly on LT Chad Clifton, LG Daryn Colledge, and C Scott Wells. But RG Jason Spitz and RT Mark Tauscher are highly ranked. I wouldn't use the rankings as a guide to determine who should be replaced, but it does pass the smell test. I would agree that the left side of the o-line had most of the pass protection problems in 2008. Hopefully that is something the coaches are looking at this offseason.
- Sports Business Daily says the Packers finished 10th in attendance last season. But the numbers look questionable. I can't believe that Lambeau was only at 96.9% capacity.
- Former Packers' C Frank "Bag of Donuts" Winters is one of the new assistant coaches in Indianapolis.
- Cry for Buffalo fans; they might want to sign QB Michael Vick. Apparently St. Louis, San Francisco, New England, and Seattle are interested too. But I can't imagine any of those teams taking the risk.
- Mitchell kicked the tires on whether the Packers should consider signing LB Pisa Tinoisamoa last week on this blog, but Chicago will be consider signing him for real.
- So now QB Tom Brady is nearly done rehabbing his injured left knee. Does that mean I could draft him in the 1st round of my annual NFL fantasy draft? Is he ready to throw 50 TD passes again? Where should Brady be drafted in fantasy leagues?
Wednesday Packer Hits: The O-Line, Lambeau, and Donuts