The first day of camp with pads still didn't feature Jermichael Finley or Anthony Hargrove, in addition to all of the players on the PUP lists. Three players, including Greg Jennings, didn't play after getting hurt yesterday. Mike McCabe picked up an injury during practice. Mike McCarthy called it "sloppy" (JW). So far, so good!
- Here's all of the latest injury news.
- Randall Cobb had some flashes of brilliance (JW), but also had three drops during a rough day. (WH)
- Alex Green did not look affected by his knee issues at all, was explosive.(WH)
- Jarrett Bush slipped covering Diondre Borel in one instance (WH). Sam Shields got beat by Cobb (RD) and Dale Moss (WH) at points. Ruh roh.
- Davon House made some good plays (MV), held his own whenever balls went his way, in particular against James Jones. (WH)
- D.J. Williams had a couple of good catches over the middle. (WH)
- Casey Hayward was good on Friday, then good again in pads on Saturday. (WH)
- Nick Perry had one impressive beat of Andrew Datko in one-on-ones. (JW)
- B.J. Coleman had a rough day. (RD)
- Jerel Worthy and Mike Daniels were both very solid. (RD)
- Tramon Williams had a good day and is looking much healthier (MV).
Info from: Wes Hodkiewicz (WH), Jason Wilde (JW), Rob Demovsky (RD) and Mike Vandermause (MV).