Hello again APC. It's been too long since I have gotten to write to you, mostly due to contracting the plague. But after fighting it off I return and I bring with me another round of Five Questions with Ted Glover over at the Daily Norseman. As Tex covered last week, Ted is pretty darn fun to e-mail with about our upcoming game with the Vikings. So without further ado, here are my five questions and their corresponding answers from Ted:
1. Christian Ponder put together his best performance as a Viking on Sunday at a crucial time. What do you attribute to his success this past Sunday and do you think his big game convinced Viking fans that he is the future QB of the Vikes?
2. Is there any good reason why Everson Griffen is not starting? He always seems to give the Packers trouble and just seems to be a better DE than Brian Robison.
3. It looks like there are three injuries of note for the Vikings, Adrian Peterson's abdomen injury, the various injuries to Antoine Winfield, and Christian Ponder's elbow....which of these is most concerning for Viking fans if any of them?
Ted did have one slight addendum to this particular answer though....
4. The Vikings seem to be built for outdoors and cold weather with their conservative offense and strong defense, but have struggled on the road this year with a 3-5 record, what do you attribute to their away game missteps this year?
5. Which team in the NFC gives you the most pause for the Vikings chance to make a Cinderella type run right now?