We already knew the Packers would be without Aaron Rodgers, Johnny Jolly, and Brandon Bostick, but the team announced this afternoon that, among others, Nate Palmer and Jerel Worthy and will also be unavailable to play. The Packers' roster currently stands at only 51 players due to Jolly and Bostick being placed on injured reserve earlier this week.
As for the Steelers, their inactive list is headlined by linebacker Jarvis Jones. While he hasn't been a force thus far in his rookie year, his absence could present opportunities for Green Bay in both the ground and passing game.
Each team's full inactive list is presented below.
- QB Aaron Rodgers
- LB Nate Palmer
- G Lane Taylor
- C/G JC Tretter
- DL Jerel Worthy
- LB Jarvis Jones
- QB Landry Jones
- WR Derek Moye
- CB Isaiah Green
- LB Jamaal Westerman
- C David Snow
- NT Hebron Fangupo
- NFL Week 16 Early Games Thread
- Packers Place Johnny Jolly and Brandon Bostick on Injured Reserve
- Steelers vs. Packers Primer: Game Time, TV Channel, Radio Broadcast, and More
- Steelers vs. Packers Fantasy Advice: Start Ben Roethlisberger, Sit James Jones
- Steelers vs. Packers Preview: Five Things to Watch For