As always, there's a lot of talent available that didn't get drafted. Last year, the Green Bay Packers got plenty of production out of Dezman Moses, who they signed as an undrafted free agent. Sam Shields and T.J. Lang are undrafted free agents as well. The Packers have always done well to find value, and this year should be no different.
Over at SB Nation's Mocking the Draft, Dan Kadar has a list of the best players left. Click the link to find a long list of everyone remaining that Dan had in his top 275. Below are his top 10.
64. Da'Rick Rogers | 6'2 1/4, 217 pounds | Wide receiver | Tennessee Tech *
85. Chase Thomas | 6'3, 240 pounds | Outside linebacker | Stanford
90. Tyler Bray | 6'6, 232 pounds | Quarterback | Tennessee *
110. Matt Scott | 6'2, 213 pounds | Quarterback | Arizona
116. Kwame Geathers | 6'5 3/8, 342 pounds | Defensive tackle | Georgia *
119. Ryan Otten | 6'6, 245 pounds | Tight end | San Jose State
123. Alvin Bailey | 6'3, 312 pounds | Guard | Arkansas *
132. Lerentee McCray | 6'2, 250 pounds | Outside linebacker | Florida
137. Tony Jefferson | 5'10, 212 pounds | Safety | Oklahoma *
139. Mike Edwards | 5'11 1/4, 186 pounds | Cornerback | Hawaii *
If you want to keep tabs on who the Packers sign, head over here to our UDFA tracker. We'll be updating that page regularly throughout the week.
Check out all of Acme Packing Company's draft coverage: 2013 NFL Draft Central | Green Bay Selects Datone Jones in First Round | Green Bay Drafts Eddie Lacy in Second Round | Packers' Complete Draft Order