For the first time since week 5 of the NFL season, there isn't a Packers game to predict. I know, here's a tissue for those tears.
There's still work to be done, however. Last week was a bloodbath for several of APC writers. Three of us finished the weekend with a 1-3 record, while two others went .500. Only Josh Van Dyke and Dan Turczynski managed to pick more games correctly than not.
There are just as many games this weekend, and once again there is only one unanimous selection. Here are our picks for the divisional round of the NFL Playoffs, and head over to the FanPosts to make your picks as well.
|NO @ SEA||SEA||SEA||SEA||SEA||SEA||SEA||SEA||SEA|
|IND @ NE||IND||NE||IND||IND||NE||NE||NE||NE|
|SF @ CAR||SF||SF||SF||CAR||CAR||CAR||CAR||CAR|
|SD @ DEN||DEN||DEN||DEN||DEN||SD||DEN||DEN||DEN|
And there you have it. Everyone believes in the Seahawks, and Dan believes in the power of the bolo tie.
- Packers' Alonzo Highsmith a Candidate for Miami Dolphins' General Manager Job
- Cheese Curds: Green Bay Packers News and Links for January 9, 2014
- Packers Coach Mike McCarthy Recaps Season, Discusses Personnel and Disappointment
- 2014 NFL Draft: Packers Express Interest in Southern Utah Center Prospect Gavin Farr
- Green Bay Packers Sign Several Players to Futures Contracts