The Green Bay Packers hold nine picks in the 2016 NFL Draft, and they are scheduled to be on the clock for the first of those selections later tonight during round one of the event. The draft begins at 7:00 PM Eastern time, and will get underway with the Los Angeles Rams on the clock.
Here are the picks that the Packers hold while the Draft has yet to begin:
Green Bay Packers' Draft Picks
- Round 1: Pick 27 (#27 overall) - Kenny Clark, DT, UCLA
- Round 2: Pick 26 (#57 overall)
- Round 3: Pick 25 (#88 overall)
- Round 4: Pick 27 (#125 overall)
- Round 4: Pick 33 (#131 overall, compensatory)
- Round 4: Pick 39 (#137 overall, compensatory)
- Round 5: Pick 26 (#163 overall)
- Round 6: Pick 25 (#200 overall)
- Round 7: Pick 27 (#248 overall)
Of course, this is all subject to trades, and Thompson has been known to wheel and deal often. However, he has not been involved in a trade that involved a first-round pick since 2009, and has not traded a pick in the first three rounds since 2013.