Remember when the Green Bay Packers were supposed to play the Indianapolis Colts back in August at the Hall of Fame Game? That was fun.
The game was canceled due to bad field conditions, preventing the two teams from getting a preview of their week 9 game. Now week 9 is upon us, and we get the Aaron Rodgers-Andrew Luck matchup. You know, the one we would not have had in the preseason anyway.
In any case, APC has made our predictions for this week’s games, and we are overwhelmingly confident in the Packers’ ability to defeat the Colts at Lambeau Field. Perhaps it’s faith in some home cooking, or maybe we are encouraged by the play of the offense last Sunday while missing several key players. In any case, we’re looking forward to a Packers win.
Here are the picks, and scroll down for your chance to have your say in the APC community picks.
Week 9 Picks
- Evan “Tex” Western 0.617 (Last week: 8-4-1)
- Jason B. Hirschhorn 0.617 (7-5-1)
- Kris Burke 0.608 (7-5-1)
- Gary Zilavy 0.596 (11-1-1)
- Vermont Cubs Fan 0.583 (8-4-1)
- Mike Vieth 0.583 (5-7-1)
- Zach Rapport 0.575 (8-4-1)
- Ben Foldy 0.575 (8-4-1)
- Jon Barnett 0.567 (9-3-1)
- Jon Meerdink 0.548 (7-5-1)
- Alex Petakas 0.508 (5-7-1)
- Paul Noonan 0.490 (7-5-1)
Consensus Picks: 0.567 (7-5-1)