The Green Bay Packers’ offense should be a force to be reckoned with in 2017. Last season, Jordy Nelson returned with a vengeance from his torn ACL, Davante Adams finally had the breakout that Packers fans were waiting for, and Randall Cobb provided a steady presence along with some big playoff catches. Meanwhile, the team got a big boost from tight end Jared Cook and some young receivers as well.
This offseason, Cook departed, but has been replaced by free agent Martellus Bennett. Lance Kendricks is also in the mix at that position, while the team could draft another tight end or receiver as well in a month.
That got us thinking today: which Packers receiver will have the best season catching the football?
There’s nobody better to answer that question than APC’s readers. In the poll below, let us know which receiver you think will have the most receiving yardage next season, and also tell us in the comments who will have the most receptions and touchdowns.
Here are the stat lines for the Packers’ various receivers from 2016:
- Jordy Nelson: 97 receptions, 1,257 yards (13.0 YPR), 14 TDs
- Davante Adams: 75 receptions, 997 yards (13.3 YPR), 12 TDs
- Martellus Bennett (with NE): 55 receptions, 701 yards (12.7 YPR), 7 TDs
- Randall Cobb: 60 receptions, 610 yards (10.2 YPR), 4 TDs
- Lance Kendricks (with LA Rams): 50 receptions, 499 yards (9.9 YPR), 2 TDs
- Ty Montgomery: 44 receptions, 348 yards (7.9 YPR), 0 TDs
- Richard Rodgers: 30 receptions, 271 yards (9.0 YPR), 2 TDs
- Geronimo Allison: 12 receptions, 202 yards (16.8 YPR), 2 TDs
- Jeff Janis: 11 receptions, 93 yards (8.5 YPR), 1 TD
- Trevor Davis: 3 receptions, 24 yards (8.0 YPR), 1 TD