On Tuesday night, SB Nation asked a question of its Twitter followers:
What's the best sports game you've ever seen in person?— SB Nation (@SBNation) August 1, 2017
If you follow the Acme Packing Company twitter account, you may have seen us give the question a bump on social media. For a lunch break today, we’d like to ask you about the best Green Bay Packers game that you have ever seen in person.
Responses from our followers last night compiled a whole slew of games, including the following:
- Brett Favre’s first comeback against the Bengals in 1992
- Christmas Eve, 1995 (Yancey Thigpen’s drop in the end zone)
- Super Bowl XXXI
- 2003 Wild Card round - Al Harris’ overtime pick-six off Matt Hasselbeck
- 2007 Divisional Playoffs vs. Seattle (aka the Snow Globe Game)
- Super Bowl XLV
- Rodgers-to-Cobb in week 17 of 2013
- Dez Didn’t Catch It - 2014 Divisional Playoff win over the Cowboys
- The Richard Rodgers Hail Mary game in Detroit
- This year’s Divisional Playoff game in Dallas (Rodgers-to-Cook)
Those are just a handful of options. We want to hear your favorite memory of attending a Packers game - which game was it, when did it happen, and what made it so memorable?