The Green Bay Packers open their training camp for the 2018 season in just over five weeks, and this weekend the team announced the full public practice schedule for the summer. Not including the annual Family Night Scrimmage at Lambeau Field, this year’s schedule has 14 practices that are scheduled to be open to the public. That is the same number as in 2017.
Each open practice will be held outside at Ray Nitschke Field, just across Oneida Street from Lambeau Field.
Unlike last season, however, all of the open practices will be held during the middle of the day. Last year’s training camp opened with several early morning practices followed by a few evening sessions, but every one of this year’s practices begin between 11:15 AM and 12:15 PM.
Here’s the full list of practices open to the fans:
- Thursday, July 26: 11:30 AM
- Friday, July 27: 11:30 AM
- Saturday, July 28: 11:15 AM
- Monday, July 30: 11:15 AM
- Tuesday, July 31: 11:15 AM
- Thursday, August 2: 11:15 AM
- Friday, August 3: 11:15 AM
- Saturday, August 4: Family Night Scrimmage, 7:30 PM
- Monday, August 6: 12:15 PM
- Tuesday, August 7: 11:45 AM
- Sunday, August 12: 12:15 PM
- Monday, August 13: 11:45 AM
- Monday, August 20: 12:15 PM
- Tuesday, August 21: 11:45 AM
- Monday, August 27: 12:15 AM (start time updated on 8/23)
- Thursday, August 9: Packers vs. Tennessee Titans @ Lambeau Field, 7:00 PM
- Thursday, August 16: Packers vs. Pittsburgh Steelers @ Lambeau Field, 7:00 PM
- Friday, August 24: Packers at Oakland Raiders, 9:30 PM
- Thursday, August 30: Packers at Kansas City Chiefs, 7:30 PM