If you’re reading this, it’s safe to assume you love the Packers and the community we’ve built here at Acme Packing Company. This is your opportunity to be a bigger part of this community in a meaningful way.
Acme Packing Company is hiring a social media coordinator. Keep reading to find out if this role may be the right opportunity for you.
What are we looking for?
The social media coordinator will be the point person for Acme Packing Company’s official Twitter and Facebook presences. This person will be responsible for engaging Acme Packing Company’s readers and followers and sharing our content in a fun and insightful way. This person will also be responsible for producing at least three posts per week for Acme Packing Company centered around fun social media stories surrounding the Packers.
What skills and qualifications should you have?
We’re looking for people who:
- Have a passion for the Packers.
- Ideally already enjoy reading, commenting, and participating in the Acme Packing Company community.
- Are able to produce and edit clean copy.
- Are self-starters and comfortable meeting deadlines.
- Are willing and able to help with Packers coverage on game days during the season.
- Previous writing and social media experience is strongly preferred.
How do you apply?
Please send a cover letter, resume, and a writing sample to SB Nation’s talent manager for team brands, Jeanna Thomas, at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will not be considered for this role unless you submit these three items. You can also feel free to hit Jeanna up with any questions about the position, Acme Packing Company, or SB Nation in general.
These are part-time, remote contractor positions that pay monthly stipends. If your background and experience don’t perfectly align with every single thing we’re looking for, but you believe you have the potential to thrive in this role, we encourage you to apply.