The Packers escaped the weekend with a 24-10 win over the Washington Football Team — a victory that helps pad their record ahead of one of the toughest stretches (if not the toughest) of any team in the NFL. Now it’s on to Arizona, where Kyler Murray and the undefeated Cardinals will be waiting. The podcast schedule is a bit jumbled this week with Thursday Night Football, so today’s show features Justis Mosqueda, who helps us preview a game that appears to get scarier by the hour. On today’s episode, we discuss:
- How Washington actually helps the Packers prepare to play the Cardinals
- Joe Barry lands on the covid list - will it matter?
- Davante Adams also lands on the covid list - it will matter.
- Allen Lazard also lands ok this is getting old. Really guys?
- Can the Packers’ running game bounce back against a Cardinals defense prone to giving up explosive runs?
Want even more great Green Bay Packers audio content from Acme Packing Company? Subscribe to our feed wherever you get your podcasts for new episodes from different hosts every weekday — and give us a quick 5-star rating if you’re enjoying it! It helps boost our profile and spread the word.
Follow the UnPack pod on Twitter @theUnPackPod.