I just listened to the first half of this podcast. I understand the frustration w/ #12 and his issues w/ the truth. I was very disappointed in how this was handled on the podcast. Although the hosts claimed it is not a red vs blue thing for them, the content was a laundry list of liberal takes. Here are few curious topics:
- Rodgers did "fake" research and Joe Rogan is essentially his doctor bc he took "horse medicine" Two references to the horse medicine. Podcast didn't bother to research Ivermectin. I did - it is labeled for use as anti-viral medicine: "Ivermectin is a well-known medicine that is approved as an antiparasitic by the World Health Organization and the US Food and Drug Administration." - American Journal of Therapeutics.
- There is no reason 100% of people should not be vaccinated. So everyone - including my wife who has blood clot issues and could die from the vaccine - should be vaccinated or they are a risk to the public.
- Rodgers is not being attacked by the woke mob/cancel culture. Also, he should not have a platform and needs to be silenced.
- Rodger's is lying about being allergic. He is also a risk to the public health with his anti-vax ideas (see above). Podcasters clearly know much more than Rodgers and say it is basically medically impossible to be allergic to the vaccine (also see above).
- People are going to disagree w/ us but they are snowflakes. Also, one of the hosts is done w/ Aaron Rodgers and the worst thing that could happen is for the Packers to go on and win a Super Bowl this year. That quite a leap, snowflake.
- I didn't listen to the Pat Mcafee show, but I saw two live tweets about it.....