With a changing of the guard at quarterback in Green Bay, Bears fans seem to think that this is an opportunity to hop on the Packers while they are down. Unfortunately for them, Chicago is just a short favorite at home — implying that the Packers are toe-to-toe with the Bears in a rebuilding year. This game does mark only the fourth time in 29 games (since 2009) that Chicago is favored in this matchup, though.
To try to figure out how this game is going to pan out, Mosqueda and Spielberger touch on all aspects of this matchup, including the new faces that each team has, the most recent injury updates and the expected depth charts for each team.
- 0:00: How confident are Bears fans in Justin Fields?
- 4:30: Injury report round up
- 10:30: Breaking down the Bears’ offense
- 23:30: Breaking down the Packers’ defense
- 30:00: Breaking down the Bears’ defense
- 34:30: Breaking down the Packers’ offense
- 40:15: Game picks
Want more great Packers audio content from Acme Packing Company? Subscribe to our feed wherever you get your podcasts — and give us a quick 5-star rating if you’re enjoying it! It helps boost our profile and spread the word.