Pads are popping as the Green Bay Packers are now fully ensconced in training camp. With the first handful of practices in the books, we take a moment to discuss some of the position battles and developing narratives.
- Montravius Adams is earning praise as the “most improved player.” Do we believe the hype?
- Josh Jones: Should he stay or should he go?
- Even with a brand new offense being installed, how many snaps should Aaron Rodgers actually get in the preseason?
Plus: your own questions, answered! We put a call out on Twitter (@theAPCpod) and address some of your burning queries.
- How many wide receivers is too many?
- Is Mason Crosby a cut candidate (spoiler: no)
All this and more on today’s episode. Dig in!
Have ideas or questions? You can email the show at theAPCpodcast@gmail.com. Want to hear more? Subscribe to the show on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts — and give us a quick 5-star rating if you’re enjoying it! It helps boost our profile and spread the word about the show.
Join the conversation on Twitter:
the show: @theAPCPod