In today’s episode — our first official offseason podcast of 2020 — we broke out the red pens and channeled our inner teachers. That’s right, it’s Packers report card season. First up is the coaches and GM.
- Did Brian Gutekunst pull enough strings as GM to earn a passing grade?
- How did Matt LaFleur fare in his first year as Packers head coach and signal caller?
- How much should Pettine’s prime-time failings influence his overall grade?
- Is Shawn Mennenga worth keeping around for another year?
- ...and what is it you’d say Nathaniel Hackett actually does?
Our composite grades are posted below, along with our weighting system — but we’d love to hear from you! Hit us in the comments section with your grades, your reasoning, and even your own weighting system if you want extra credit.
In one way or another, cancer touches all of our lives. That’s why the podcast is teaming up with Cycle for Survival. Please click here if you’re interested in making a donation toward our own Alex Petakas’ team. Every dollar you give funds innovative studies and clinical trials led by Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
Want to wear your support? Acme Packing Company has also released a new t-shirt and hoodie in honor of the quarterback’s very public love affair with scotch whisky. 100% of our proceeds from those sales also go to support Alex’s Cycle for Survival team. Click to see the shirts!
Have ideas or questions? You can email the show at theAPCpodcast@gmail.com. Want to hear more? Subscribe to the show on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts — and give us a quick 5-star rating if you’re enjoying it! It helps boost our profile and spread the word about the show.
Join the conversation on Twitter:
the show: @theAPCPod