Note: Today’s episode was recorded last night (8/26/20 at about 8:30pm EST). While we did touch on the Milwaukee Bucks’ walkout, we didn’t find out about the postponement of today’s Packers practice until later.
On September 5th, the Green Bay Packers will trim their roster down to the requisite 53 players, and about a week later will open the season on the road against the Vikings. Football is — somehow — right around the corner.
As training camp plods on, Evan “Tex” Western joins today’s podcast to hit on some developing training camp storylines including:
- Aaron Rodgers “discovers” something in his 2010 film.
- With Rick Wagner sidelined, the right side of the offensive line could be leaving him behind
- Linebacker Kamal Martin is making a splash at camp
- Josh Jackson finds a role in year 3
- Can the Smiths, Kenny Clark (doo doo doodoodoodoo), Rashan Gary and company actually improve upon last year’s pass rushing successes?
Want more great Packers audio content from Acme Packing Company? Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts — and give us a quick 5-star rating if you’re enjoying it! It helps boost our profile and spread the word. Follow us on Twitter @theAPCPod.
Join the conversation on Twitter:
the show: @theAPCPod