With a week 1 statement game under their belt, the Green Bay Packers now get set to open (a crowdless) Lambeau Field this Sunday against the visiting Detroit Lions. Nursing a hangover from a late-game loss to the Chicago Bears in week one, Detroit comes to Green Bay hungry but already ravaged by injuries.
- How do Lions fans feel about Matt Patricia as he enters his third season with the headset in Detroit?
- Matthew Stafford is back. But is he back back?
- Adrian Peterson is a Lion. Weird, right?
- Can anyone name two healthy Lions corners?
- Illegal hands to the face — y’all still mad?
Want more great Packers audio content from Acme Packing Company? Subscribe to our podcast wherever you get your podcasts — and give us a quick 5-star rating if you’re enjoying it! It helps boost our profile and spread the word. Follow us on Twitter @theAPCPod.
Join the conversation on Twitter:
the show: @theAPCPod