The Green Bay Packers beat the Cincinnati Bengals 25-22 on Sunday afternoon, which is of course the score of a totally normal game where nothing weird, inexplicable, or stressful happened. Nope. Nothing to see here. On today’s show, Zach, Alex, and Ben discuss:
- Is this the best backfield the Packers have had since Dorsey Levens and Edgar Bennett?
- Don’t look now, but the inside linebackers continue to pull their weight!
- So tripping is not a penalty in the NFL. Got it.
- Eric Stokes gets better every week.
- The amazing disappearing act of Big Bob.
- Do we buy Matt LaFleur’s explanation for the defense’s blown coverage before the half?
Want more great Green Bay Packers audio content from Acme Packing Company? Subscribe to our feed wherever you get your podcasts — and give us a quick 5-star rating if you’re enjoying it! It helps boost our profile and spread the word.
Follow the UnPack pod on Twitter @theUnPackPod.