On Sunday, the Chicago Bears and the Green Bay Packers met at Soldier Field to vote on the team’s ownership. The verdict is: Aaron Rodgers still owns the Bears — and he made sure to make that abundantly clear to the sea of double birds flicked his way.
On today’s UnPack Podcast, Zach, Alex, and Ben talk about:
- Aaron Rodgers: a poet and he didn’t even know it
- Jones and Dillon continue to impress
- What’s wrong with the Packers’ red zone defense?
- Kenny Clark: good at football
- EQ was stone cold robbed
- Marcedes Lewis: super-secret weapon
- Why do the cringiest NFL personalities have to be former Wisconsin Badgers?
Want even more great Green Bay Packers audio content from Acme Packing Company? Subscribe to our feed wherever you get your podcasts for new episodes from different hosts every weekday — and give us a quick 5-star rating if you’re enjoying it! It helps boost our profile and spread the word.
Follow the UnPack pod on Twitter @theUnPackPod.