The UnPack Pod gang is back to regroup after the Green Bay Packers’ 27-17 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers at a rainy Lambeau Field. Alex is back on a real microphone while Ben phones in from his car. It’s the circle of life. On today’s podcast, we talk about:
- Is Randall Cobb back? Like back back? Probably not, but we enjoyed Sunday nonetheless.
- Roethlisberger is washed, dried, folded, and put away. Woof.
- Young, makeshift offensive line continues to shine
- De’Vondre Campbell: sneaky best offseason move?
- Was Tony Romo a little sauced in the booth?
- Bud Light pays Nick Mangold to fix their product branding fumble
Want more great Green Bay Packers audio content from Acme Packing Company? Subscribe to our feed wherever you get your podcasts — and give us a quick 5-star rating if you’re enjoying it! It helps boost our profile and spread the word.
Follow the UnPack pod on Twitter @theUnPackPod.