Live, from our living rooms, it's another episode of Acme Podcasting Company.
In tonight's podcast, Tex and Kevin take a look back at the first three weeks of the Packers' season to try to come to grips with what type of team Green Bay really is after four weeks. They also discuss the myriad injuries facing the team and what that means for the team moving forward, in terms of offensive and defensive schemes as well as matchups with some of the teams coming up on the schedule.
Finally, they break down some of the key matchups to watch in this Sunday's game against the Lions. Find out why we think that the winner of this game should be the favorite to win the NFC North this season.
More from Acme Packing Company:
- Packers' Johnathan Franklin Featured in NCAA Exposé "$chooled"
- NFL Power Rankings, Week 5: Colts, Lions, Titans Trending Upwards
- Josh Freeman Rumors: Could the Packers be a Landing Spot for the Bucs QB?
- Packers Injury Update: Eddie Lacy, Morgan Burnett Practicing, but Finley and Matthews Out
- Packers Sign Michael Hill to 53, Add Reggie Dunn to Practice Squad
Not a member? Join Acme Packing Company and start commenting | Follow @AcmePackingCo on Twitter | Like Acme Packing Company on Facebook | Subscribe to our RSS feed