After a few days of interviews to get the event started, the part of the 2020 NFL Scouting Combine that gets most fans fired up is finally here. This afternoon, the first on-field workouts will begin as the first group of players head out on the Lucas Oil Stadium turf to go through athletic testing and positional drills.
That group is the wide receivers, tight ends, and quarterbacks, who met with the media on Tuesday. That group did their bench presses on Wednesday and will finally wrap up with the workouts tonight in prime time. Then in terms of media availability, the defensive players will get underway today with the linemen and linebackers.
As usual, keep it here for all the news from Indianapolis today.
- 8:00 AM — 10:00 AM: Prospects’ media interviews (defensive linemen)
- 10:00 AM — 11:00 AM: Prospects’ media interviews (linebackers)
- Morning: Weigh-ins/measurements (defensive backs)
- Afternoon: Bench press (offensive linemen, running backs, and specialists)
- 4:00 PM ET: On-field workouts (quarterbacks, wide receivers, & tight ends)
The workouts will be broadcast live on NFL Network. Access to the channel is available here through fuboTV, which has a one-week free trial option.