Some draft analysts release mock drafts every week or two throughout the three months leading up to the NFL Draft. Others issue one single mock on the eve of the Draft, preferring to put all their eggs in one basket.
Ultimately, however, the 48 hours before the draft actually begins are the ones when we see the final flurry of mocks, with those in the former category putting down one last set of selections. Today, we have compiled a list of the projected picks for the Green Bay Packers at the 29th pick, culled from the final mock drafts from several prominent draft analysts and individuals from around the NFL.
As you might expect, there are trends, such as the Packers going for a cornerback, but it seems that there is less consensus than ever on just which player or players are most likely to be Ted Thompson’s selection.
Here are the final picks from the big names:
- Bob McGinn (Packersnews.com): Kevin King, CB, Washington
- Mike Mayock (NFL.com): Alvin Kamara, RB, Tennessee
- Mel Kiper (ESPN): Forrest Lamp, G, Western Kentucky
- Todd McShay (ESPN): Adoree’ Jackson, CB, USC
- Dan Kadar (SB Nation): Tre’Davious White, CB, LSU
- Acme Packing Company: (pick 29) T.J. Watt, OLB, Wisconsin; (pick 61) Chris Wormley, DL, Michigan
- SB Nation Writers: (pick 29) T.J. Watt, OLB, Wisconsin; (pick 61) Chris Godwin, WR, Penn State
Which position will the Packers draft with their first pick in the 2017 NFL Draft?
This poll is closed