Day two of the 2017 NFL Draft was an eventful one for the Green Bay Packers. They entered the day with three selections and made all of them as scheduled, adding three defensive players to the depth chart. The secondary in particular got a boost with a pair of players in the secondary, as both Kevin King and Josh Jones bring size and speed to the backfield.
As they were yesterday, the Packers are on the clock first on day three with the fourth-round pick they acquired in their trade with the Cleveland Browns. Now the real hard work begins, as the Packers have six picks today with the work of undrafted free agency coming after the draft concludes.
Keep it here throughout day three of the draft, check out our Best Players Available list, and discuss throughout the several hours this afternoon.
Packers’ Draft Picks
- Round 2, pick 1 (#33 overall, from Browns): CB Kevin King, Washington
- Round 2, pick 29 (#61): S Josh Jones, NC State
- Round 3, pick 29 (#93): DT Montravius Adams, Auburn
- Round 4, pick 1 (#108, from Browns): OLB Vince Biegel, Wisconsin
- Round 4, pick 27 (#134): RB Jamaal Williams, BYU
- Round 5, pick 31 (#175, from Broncos): WR DeAngelo Yancey, Purdue
- Round 5, pick 38 (#182, compensatory pick): RB Aaron Jones, UTEP
- Round 6, pick 28 (#212): OL Kofi Amichia, USF
- Round 7, pick 20 (#238, from Broncos): RB Devante Mays, Utah State
- Round 7, pick 29 (#247)
Today, we will also keep you up to speed with everything Packers-related with the list of Packers writers on Twitter below.