One game for all the marbles. That's what faces the Packers and Bears this Sunday. The NFC North title is on the line as the two teams play their biggest game since the 2010 NFC Championship. It's not a Super Bowl berth to be decided, but it is a playoff berth and a home game in the first round.
Aaron Rodgers will make his return to the field in this game, taking snaps for the first time since the Packers' last meeting with the Bears. Eddie Lacy will play as well, giving Rodgers a multitude of weapons in his return and a running game who put up 150 yards the last time he was up against the Bears' defense.
Here's your game primer with all the details of this weekend's game.
Green Bay Packers (7-7-1) and Chicago Bears (8-7)
Sunday, December 29, 2013
3:25 PM Central Standard Time
FOX (Broadcast in the Midwest, Northeast, and Plains areas)
Commentators: Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, and Pam Oliver
DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket: Channel 715
Packers Radio Network
SiriusXM Channel 86 (Bears broadcast) or SXM Internet channel 811
Video Replay on NFL Game Rewind
Audio on NFL Audio Pass
Packers favored by 3 points
Acme Packing Company | Windy City Gridiron
- 2014 Pro Bowl Roster Announced; Packers Have Eight Alternates
- Packers Promote CB Jumal Rolle to 53-Man Roster
- Week 17 NFL Picks: Expecting Rodgers to Lead Packers to Victory, Playoffs
- Steelers vs. Packers Performance Grades: Defense Struggles in Snowy Shootout
- Aaron Rodgers Returns: A Look at the Packers' QB's Effect On the Vegas Odds