Rodgers is being Rodgers, the defense looks solid, and the run game is keeping things semi-balanced. Let's hope for more of the same in the second half.
- I think there might be something wrong with SItton's back. He's played uncharacteristically bad so far this season.
- I hope Eddie Lacy is okay. Brandon Meriweather better get fined for that hit. Dude needs to learn how to tackle properly and quit targeting.
- James Jones is back with a vengeance, but needs to hold onto the ball with both hands when diving for the pylon.
- Davon House is playing himself into the playing group again. The Packers needed his physical style of play last week.
- Nick Perry is making some disruptive plays, and the D-line seems to be getting a good rush on a consistent basis.
What are some adjustments you guys want to see in the second half? Anything?
I'd like to see them pound the ball in the run game, and gain some confidence in that to prepare for the Bengals defensive front 7.
GO PACK GO!!!!